I am obsessed with oyster mushrooms. They have such a unique and beautiful flavor. Plus they are incredibly healthy for you and packed with nutrients. This Vegan Caesar Oyster Mushroom Chickpea Wrap is a delicious way to enjoy oyster mushrooms.
This wrap is so good. It is packed with protein thanks to the chickpeas. The tahini caesar dressing is also to die for. The oyster mushrooms, veggies and parsley also pack some veggies in this wrap.
Let's get into the recipe.
These vegan chicken caesar wraps with tahini caesar dressing are
- gluten free, dairy free, egg free and plant based
- easy to make
- made with healthier for you ingredients
- high in protein
- full of veggies and fiber
Ingredients for caesar oyster mushroom chickpea burrito
- oyster mushrooms
- soy sauce
- garlic powder
See recipe card for quantities.
Instructions for healthy high protein vegan caesar salad wrap
Step 1: Toss mushrooms and chickpeas in soy sauce, spices and oil. Bake for 30 minutes at 425 degrees.
Step 2: Add all caesar dressing ingredients to processor and blend until smooth.
Step 3: Toss chickpeas, mushrooms and lettuce with dressing. Add to wrap and roll burrito style.
- Oyster mushrooms- can be subbed with blue or pink oyster mushrooms or shiitake or baby bella mushrooms
- Tahini- can be subbed with cashew butter
You just need a sheet pan and your oven for these wraps.
Storage instructions for Vegan Chicken Caesar Wrap
The leftover filling can be stored in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 3 days. I recommend only making as many wraps as you plan on making in the moment.
Other healthy plant based wraps to try
If you make this Vegan Caesar Oyster Mushroom Chickpea Wrap, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
Vegan Caesar Oyster Mushroom Chickpea Wrap
This Vegan Caesar Oyster Mushroom Chickpea Wrap is a delicious vegan wrap recipe.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 35
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: dinner
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: oven
- 1 8 oz box oyster mushrooms - ripped into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil - divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder - divided
- 1 can chickpeas drained
Tahini Caesar Dressing
- ⅓ cup tahini
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or aminos
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ¼ cup parsley
- juice from ½ lemon
- salt/pepper to taste
- 2 wraps of choice
- ½ cup chopped lettuce or green of choice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss mushrooms in soy sauce, half of the oil, black pepper and half of the garlic powder until fully coated. Add mushrooms to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Add chickpeas to the sheet pan and coat with oil, garlic powder and black pepper. Roast for 30-35 minutes.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a processor or blender, blend until smooth.
- Add cooked mushrooms and chickpeas to a large bowl along with lettuce. Pour dressing over and toss until fully combined.
- Add ½ of your filling to a warmed wrap or burrito shell and roll burrito style. I recommend googling how to do this. Repeat for second wrap. Dig in.
Keywords: caesar wrap, chickpea mushroom caesar wrap