Baked Goat Cheese Oyster Mushroom Pasta - a delicious vegetarian pasta recipe. Goat makes this pasta so creamy. Since this is baked on one baking dish it is super easy to make.
I love goat cheese. For more yummy goat cheese recipes try my air fried goat cheese caprese toast.
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make and ready in less than 40 minutes.
It is vegetarian, and can be made gluten free.
Thanks to the goat cheese this recipe has protein and healthy fats.
- oyster mushrooms
- olive oil
- soy sauce
- goat cheese
- pasta water
See the recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.
- goat cheese - feta would also work here. Vegan goat cheese could also work.
Bake goat cheese and mushrooms in a baking dish.
Mix together pasta, pasta water, goat cheese and mushrooms.
Serve and enjoy.
You can store the extra pasta in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 3 days.
Use a good quality goat cheese for the best tasting sauce. I love the vermont creamery brand.
Yes, this pasta would taste delicious with your favorite protein. I ate mine with white beans.
Whole foods carries oyster mushrooms, and so do most farmers markets. An asian grocery store would also probably carry oyster mushrooms.
Goat cheese has slightly more minerals than cows milk cheese and less lactose.
Yes just use a vegan goat cheese. The spero foods brand is super good if you can find it!
Other vegetarian dinner recipes
If you make this Baked Goat Cheese Oyster Mushroom Pasta, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to get my la
Baked Goat Cheese Oyster Mushroom Pasta
- 4 cups oyster mushrooms - roughly ripped apart you can sub any mushroom
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves
- black pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 block goat cheese
- 2 servings cooked pasta of choice
- ⅓ cup reserved pasta water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add oyster mushrooms to a baking dish along with garlic, soy sauce, balsamic, thyme, black pepper and olive oil. Toss to combine.
- Add the block of goat cheese to the center of the baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Pour pasta water into cooked mushrooms and goat cheese. Stir to combine. Add pasta and stir again.