These Chopped Greek Salad Wraps with Chickpeas are a delicious wrap recipe. They are easy to make and require no cooking at all. All you have to do is chop up some veggies and mix them together with dressing. This is a great meal prep recipe. So so good!
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make.
It is the perfect veggie wrap.
No turning on your oven for this recipe - it requires no cooking.
The recipe is vegetarian, high protein, can be made vegan and gluten free.
Mix together dressing.
Toss together dressing and salad.
Assemble wraps and dig in.
- olive oil
- red wine vinegar
You can store the extra filling in your fridge in a sealed container for up to 5 days. You can store the filling in a wrap for up to 24 hours.
You just need a cutting board and some bowls for this recipe.
Are these vegan?
If you use vegan feta or omit the feta then yes these wraps are vegan. They are vegetarian with no adjustments.
- feta - sub with vegan feta or omit
- parsley - sub with mint
- wraps - sub gluten free if needed or eat this salad in a pita, with pita chips or on its own
- red wine vinegar - this can be subbed with any culinary vinegar but this will make the dressing not traditional
Other veggie wraps and burritos
- VEGAN CAESAR OYSTER MUSHROOM CHICKPEA WRAP
- Curried Shredded Tofu Burrito
- Vegan Egg Roll Burrito with tofu (high protein)
If you make this Chopped Greek Salad Wraps with Chickpeas, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you
Chopped Greek Salad Wraps with Chickpeas
- 1 medium cucumber - finely chopped
- 1 small red onion - finely chopped
- 2 small or 1 medium tomato - finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper - finely chopped
- 1 block feta - crumbled
- 1 can chickpeas - drained
- scant 1 cup olives - finely chopped
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley
- salt/pepper to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove - grated or minced
- salt/pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon mustard
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- +3-4 wraps of choice
- Add all filling ingredients to a bowl.
- Mix together dressing in a separate bowl. Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
- Add filling to wrap and roll burrito style. I recommend googling how to do this. Repeat for each wrap you want to make. I recommend storing the filling and wrap separately if you don't plan on eating the wrap the next day.
- Eat wrap and enjoy.