High Protein Vegan Granola (Nut free)
Although I admittedly do still buy many things prepackaged, granola is something I 100% think is worth it to make at home. Not only is it much cheaper to DIY, you can also control how sweet it is. I find store bought granola to be way too sweet. This High Protein Vegan Granola (Nut free) is my go to granola recipe.
This classic granola is one that I make every other week. It stores well in the fridge and I love adding it to my smoothies for extra nutrients.
This vegan granola is
- easy to make
- high protein
- nut free
- perfect as a snack or breakfast
What do I need to make this vegan granola?
- rolled oats
- sunflower seeds
- pumpkin seeds
- maple syrup
- coconut oil
How do I store this vegan granola?
I store my extras in mason jars in my fridge. It keeps for up to two weeks in the fridge.
Other vegan breakfast recipes
If you make this High Protein Vegan Granola (Nut free) please leave me a rating and review on this blog post.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 25 minutes
This makes about 4-5 mason jars full of granola
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2-4 tablespoon maple syrup (adjust to your sweetness preference)
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Mix together all granola ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour granola into an even layer on a lined sheet pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Let granola cool for 30-45 minutes before storing. I keep mine in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.