Introducing High Protein Blueberry Chia Pudding with Frozen Berries the perfect healthy breakfast recipe. It is extremely easy to make and can be prepped ahead of time. I eat this chia pudding several times a week.
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make.
This recipe is the perfect vegan dessert, snack or breakfast.
Thanks to the blueberries it is high in antioxidants.
The recipe is vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free.
Add all ingredients to glass or jar and stir until combined.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and then dig in.
- chia seeds
- protein powder
- vanilla protein powder - you can sub in your favorite protein powder flavor.
The chia seed pudding can be stored in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 3 days.
Yes this chia seed pudding is healthy enough for breakfast!
Yes, you could blend the chia pudding if you do not like the texture.
If your chia seed pudding is too thick you can add additional liquid. Some protein powders soak up more liquid than others.
Other chia pudding recipes
If you make this High Protein Blueberry Chia Pudding with Frozen Berries, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on instagram so I can repost you!
High Protein Blueberry Chia Pudding with Frozen Berries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons frozen blueberries can use fresh but I prefer frozen
- 1 cup milk of choice I like almond
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder*
- Add all ingredients to a glass or jar. Mix until combined.
- Refrigerate chia pudding for at least 1 hour. I recommend stirring after 5 minutes to prevent clumps.