These healthy air fryer tortilla pizza rolls will be your new snack obsession. They are simple to make and yet so satisfying! Since this recipe is so easy it would be perfect to serve to kids. These pizza rolls would also be a great main course served with some broccoli or a salad. All in all you will love this recipe!
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make.
It's made with healthier ingredients.
The recipe is vegetarian and can easily be made vegan or gluten free.
The rolls are crispy and cheesy.
The dish rivals your favorite frozen pizza rolls
Spread tortillas with marinara sauce, basil and cheese.
Roll up tortillas and air fry.
- marinara sauce
- mozzarella cheese
Store the extra pizza rolls in a sealed container in your fridge for up 24 hours. Warning they will lose their crisp when stored.
I used my Ninja XL air fryer for this recipe. I highly recommend this air fryer!
Can I make this in an oven?
I haven't tested it but I think you could bake them on a lined sheet pan at 425 degrees for 10-20 minutes.
Can I use gluten free tortillas?
Yes I believe gluten free tortillas would work, just make sure they are flour style and not corn. I also would not suggest using any sort of keto wraps, the wraps should be soft and malleable.
- basil - can be subbed with parsley or spinach
Other healthy snacks and sides to try
If you make these Healthy Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza Rolls, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Healthy Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza Rolls
- This makes 2 servings feel free to double or halve
- 2 flour style wrap sized tortillas I used whole wheat, gluten free works as well
- ½ cup marinara or pizza sauce
- ~½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese vegan or regular works*
- ¼ cup finely chopped basil optional, can sub parsley or spinach
- Microwave wraps for 15-30 seconds until warm and soft.
- Spread marinara sauce on tortillas in an even line and then top with mozzarella and basil. Fold up sides of tortilla and then fold up top and bottom.
- Add rolled up tortillas to air fryer and air fry at 400 degrees for 6 minutes, or until crisp and browned.*
- Cut pizza rolls into 4 even pieces. Serve with additional pizza sauce or marinara sauce for dipping.