Introducing chocolate tahini granola (vegan). This granola is easy to make and completely nut free! The tahini adds a rich nutty flavor to the granola along with healthy fats and nutrients like calcium. This granola goes great in my smoothie recipes, eaten on its own or mixed with your favorite yogurt.
I love a good granola recipe. For more yummy granola recipes try my chocolate cashew granola.
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make and made in one bowl.
It's made with healthier ingredients.
The recipe is vegan, gluten free and nut free
It goes perfect in your favorite smoothie or yogurt.
This granola is much cheaper than store bought granola and has less sugar.
It makes the perfect healthy snack.
Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix until combined.
Add granola to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and bake.
Let cool and dig in!
- cacao - adds the chocolate flavor and antioxidants.
- maple syrup - sweetens the granola and makes it sticky.
- sunflower seeds
- pumpkin seeds
- sunflower seeds - can be subbed with your favorite nut/seed.
- pumpkin seeds - can be subbed with your favorite nut/seed.
- maple syrup - can be subbed with honey.
- tahini - can be subbed with another nut or seed butter or just more oil.
Store the extra granola in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 2 weeks.
You just need your oven and a sheet pan for this recipe.
No, maple syrup (or honey) is an essential part of this recipe. Otherwise the granola will fall apart.
Use a good quality, drippy tahini for best results. I love Soom foods tahini.
Other healthy snacks to try
If you make this Chocolate tahini granola (vegan), please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Chocolate tahini granola (vegan)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup cacao
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Add granola to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until cooked through.
- Let granola cool and set for at least 30 minutes. Store extra granola in the fridge in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.