Single Serve Protein Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal - a delicious healthy and high protein breakfast or snack idea. This recipe is insanely easy to make. Thanks to the egg and protein powder this oatmeal is full of protein. It tastes like a healthy mini pumpkin cake. So good!
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make and ready in less than 30 minutes.
It is vegetarian, dairy free and gluten free.
Thanks to the protein powder and egg this recipe is high in protein.
It is perfect the perfect healthy breakfast or snack.
- pumpkin - Pumpkin acts as a binder and adds fiber and nutrients.
- oats - Oats act as the base and add fiber and nutrients.
- protein powder - Protein powder helps to cut down on the carbs and of course adds protein.
- egg - Egg binds the recipe.
- maple syrup - Maple syrup adds sweetness.
- pumpkin spice - Pumpkin spice adds fall flavor.
- milk - Milk adds moisture, I used almond milk.
- baking soda - Baking soda helps the oats to rise.
See the recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.
- pumpkin puree - can be subbed with mashed banana
Blend together oatmeal.
Add oatmeal to a ramekin and bake.
Toss sauce with pasta and serve.
You can store the extra oatmeal in the ramekin you cooked it in (but covered) for about 2 days.
You need a blender for this recipe. I love my vitamix. A smaller blender actually works better for this if you have one because it blends the oats up better.
I recommend 8 ounce ramekins for this recipe.
Cooking times can vary so make sure you check on your oats. I cooked mine for 22 minutes and for me this worked personally.
Make sure that you use a good tasting protein powder that you like. I love truvani protein powder.
Oats have many healthy benefits such as weight loss, lower blood sugar and a reduced risk of heart disease.
I have not tried this recipe without the egg. If you do try an egg substitute let me know if it worked in the comments!
Other oat based recipes to try
If you make this Single Serve Protein Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me! Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to get my latest recip
Single Serve Protein Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend. It is okay if there are still some chunks of oats.
- Add batter to an 8 ounce ramekin. Bake for 20-24 minutes. Let cool and dig in.