I have a confession to make - I will only bake if the recipe is super easy. I am not a lazy person, but I do not want to put effort into my baked goods. These 3 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Muffins (vegan) are perfect for the lazy baker.
Even though these muffins are limited ingredient - they are so good! The ripe bananas add the perfect amount of sweetness. This recipe is so easy and made in one bowl with ingredients you probably already have!
If you're a muffin lover like me you need to try these vegan banana oatmeal muffins.
Let's get into the recipe.
These banana oatmeal muffins are
- made in one bowl
- no sugar added (if you leave out the chocolate chips)
- high in fiber
What do I need to make 3 ingredient banana oatmeal muffins?
- oat flour (or blended oats)
- plant milk
- baking powder (optional)
- chopped chocolate or chocolate chips (optional)
How do I make 3 ingredient banana oatmeal muffins?
- Add bananas, oat flour, plant milk and baking powder to a bowl. Mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips if using.
- Add batter to a muffin pan ⅓ of a cup at a time.
- Bake for 15-16 minutes.
- Dig in!
How do I store the leftovers?
Leftover muffins can be stored in a sealed container or bag in your fridge for up to 5 days or in your freezer for up to 3 months.
Other easy plant based desserts to try
My friend Krista has another delicious gluten free muffin recipe that you need to try.
If you make these 3 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Muffins (vegan), please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
3 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Muffins (vegan)
- 3 very ripe spotty bananas - mashed thoroughly
- 2 cups oat flour or 2 cups oats blended into flour
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon plant milk
- Optional extras
- 1 teaspoon baking powder recommended for fluffiness
- 1 cup chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add banana, oat flour, plant milk, and baking powder (if using) to a bowl and mix until just combined. If using chocolate chips, fold in last.
- Spoon ⅓ of batter per slot into a lined or silicone muffin tray.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Let muffins cool for 10 minutes and then dig in.