Chia seed pudding is the best. It is so easy to make, and perfect for breakfast or a snack. I have so many chia pudding recipes on this blog, so I knew I had to spice it up this time. This Salted Caramel Chia and Flax Seed Pudding (vegan) is my new obsession. It is so easy to make and delicious!
Let's get into the recipe.
This chia flax seed pudding is
- blended to get rid of any texture
- easy to make
- perfect for breakfast or a healthy snack
- packed with fiber and protein
- dairy free, grain free, gluten free and vegan
What ingredients do I need to make chia and flax seed pudding?
- chia seeds
- flax seeds
- vegan milk
How do I make blended chia and flax seed pudding?
- Add all of the ingredients to your blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Dig in!
But I don't like the texture of chia seed pudding?
No worries, this recipe is blended in your blender so it gets rid of all of the weird texture!
How to grind chia seeds in the vitamix?
The vitamix is a beast. It easy grinds chia seeds. I blend mine on high with all of the ingredients listed here and a really smooth pudding comes out.
Other chia pudding recipes to try
If you make this Salted Caramel Chia and Flax Seed Pudding (vegan) recipe, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
Salted Caramel Chia and Flax Seed Pudding (vegan)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 cup vegan milk
- 2 juicy dates (if they are hard, microwave them for 30 seconds)
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- generous pinch salt
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth. This takes about 2 minutes. I scraped down the sides a few times.
- Pour pudding into a glass jar or bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Eat with your favorite toppings, I went with cacao nibs and extra salt.