Blender Oatmeal Protein Pancakes with Cottage Cheese - a delicious healthy breakfast recipe. These pancakes have 30 grams of protein per serving. They're so easy to make, fluffy and delicious.
I love pancakes, for another yummy pancake recipe try my 3 ingredient banana pancakes.
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make and ready in less than 25 minutes.
No extensive cleanup for this recipe, it is made in a muffin tin.
It is vegetarian, gluten free and can be made dairy free.
Thanks to the eggs, cottage cheese and protein powder this recipe is high in protein.
- cottage cheese - cottage cheese adds protein and fluffiness to the pancakes.
- eggs - eggs add protein and bind the recipe.
- oats - oats are a sub for flour and keep these pancakes gluten free.
- baking powder - baking powder adds fluffiness.
- cinnamon - cinnamon adds flavor.
- protein powder - protein powder adds protein.
- maple syrup - adds a little sweetness.
See the recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.
- cottage cheese - You can sub greek yogurt or coconut yogurt.
- protein powder - This can be subbed with additional oats.
- maple syrup - Honey can be subbed here.
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Cook pancakes until golden on both sides.
Add your favorite toppings and serve.
You can store the extra pancakes in a sealed container for up to 3 days or you can freeze them and reheat at your leisure.
You need a skillet for this recipe. I love my our place always pan.
Use a good quality cottage cheese and protein powder for the best tasting pancakes.
I love good culture cottage cheese and truvani vanilla protein.
I do not suggest making these pancakes vegan because the eggs are essential to binding the recipe.
Most pancakes are not because they have a lot of sugar. These pancakes have very minimal added sugar and are made with oats instead of flour. They are also balanced with healthy proteins and fats.
Other breakfast recipes to try
If you make these Blender Oatmeal Protein Pancakes with Cottage Cheese, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me! Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to get my latest recipes straight to your
Blender Oatmeal Protein Pancakes with Cottage Cheese
- 1 blender
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ¾ cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup vanilla or unsweetened protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¾ cup + 1 tablespoon almond milk sub your favorite milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Do not over blend. Let batter sit for 8 minutes to set.
- Heat oil or butter in a skillet or griddle over medium heat. Add ¼ cup batter at a time to the skillet. Cook each pancake for 90-120 seconds per side and flip.
- Add your favorite toppings and sides and dig in.