I love cooking and I usually do not mind the time component. However, sometimes you just need a super easy recipe. This is where frozen food comes in. Frozen veggies are just as healthy as fresh and can save time. These air fryer frozen roast potatoes are a super easy side dish to make.
These potatoes are really tasty and very easy to make. If your potatoes are not pre-seasoned, make sure to add some seasoning afterwards. However, most frozen roast potatoes are already seasoned.
Let's get into the recipe.
Why you'll love these simple air fried potatoes
- They are gluten free, dairy free, egg free and plant based.
- They are easy to make.
- They are healthy for you and made with minimal ingredients.
- Potatoes are full of fiber and antioxidants.
- 1 bag air fryer frozen potatoes
See recipe card for quantities.
Instructions for making Air Fryer Frozen Potatoes
Step 1: Add potatoes to air fryer and air fry for 20 minutes.
Step 2: Serve and add salt and pepper if needed.
Yes! Frozen potatoes cook so much faster in the air fryer.
I used Alexia frozen roast baby potatoes and I love the taste of these!
I used my Ninja XL air fryer, I absolutely love it.
The leftover potatoes can be stored in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 4 days.
Use a good quality frozen potatoes for the best tasting potatoes. I love the Alexia brand.
All air fryer's cook slightly different so keep an eye on your potatoes while they are cooking.
Other healthy plant based air fryer recipes to try
If you make this Air fryer Frozen Roast Potatoes, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
air fryer frozen roast potatoes
- 1 16 oz bag frozen roasted potatoes I used frozen whole baby potatoes
- Add potatoes to air fryer in an even layer.
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes. You want the potatoes to be cooked through and crisp. If your potatoes are not pre-seasoned, add a pinch of salt and pepper once the potatoes are done cooking.