This Air Fryer Peach Honey Toast with Almond Butter will be your new favorite toast recipe. It is super easy to make, all you have to do is add your toppings and pop it in the air fryer. This toast is the perfect sweet snack or dessert. Yum!
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make and no bake.
It is the perfect healthy sweet snack.
The recipe is vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free and can be made vegan.
Add toppings to toast and air fry.
Add bee pollen and mint if using and dig in.
- almond butter
- bee pollen
You could store the extra toast in your fridge for up to 24 hours.
You just need an air fryer for this recipe.
Can I make this in the oven?
Yes, you could bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
What air fryer do I use?
I love my ninja XL air fryer.
- almond butter - cab be subbed with your favorite nut butter
- honey - can be subbed with agave
- peaches - could be subbed with plums
Other toast recipes
If you make this Air Fryer Peach Honey Toast with Almond Butter, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Air Fryer Peach Honey Toast with Almond Butter
- Spread almond butter on toast. Top with peaches, and a pinch of cinnamon. Drizzle with honey.
- Air fry toast for 6 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Remove toast from air fryer and top with mint and bee pollen if using.