Air fryer honey banana tahini toast - the perfect healthy toast. This recipe is so delicious. The bananas get caramelized in the air fryer and taste so yummy on the toast.
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make and only requires less than 10 ingredients.
It is vegetarian, dairy free and can be made gluten free.
Thanks to the tahini this recipe is full of healthy fats.
- bread - Use sourdough for best results.
- tahini - Tahini adds healthy fat to the recipe. Any nut butter works here.
- banana - Banana adds sweetness to the toast.
- honey - Honey adds additional sweetness.
- cinnamon - Cinnamon rounds out the sweetness.
See the recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.
- tahini- can be subbed with any nut butter
- banana - can be subbed with any fruit
- honey - can be subbed with maple syrup or agave
Add toppings to toast.
Air fry toast.
Add additional toppings and serve.
You just need an air fryer for this recipe. I love my ninja XL air fryer. I also included oven instructions.
You can store the extra toast in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 1 day.
Use good quality bread for the best toast. I like sourdough from a local bakery.
Tahini is made of hulled sesame seeds.
Tahini contains B vitamins like thiamine, along with minerals, including magnesium, copper, phosphorus, manganese, iron and zinc.
In my opinion, yes! I use mine several times a week. It makes cooking much more convenient.
Other toast recipes to try
For another yummy toast variation try my friend Krista's whipped honey ricotta crostini.
If you make this air fryer honey banana tahini toast, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me! Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to get my latest recipes delivered to your inbox.
air fryer honey banana tahini toast
- 1 piece sourdough sub bread of choice
- 1-2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnmaon
- 6 slices banana
- 1 teaspoon bee pollen optional
- ¼ teaspoon fresh chopped mint optional
- Spread tahini on bread. Top with banana slices. Drizzle honey over bread and top with cinnamon.
- Air fry bread at 400 degrees for 6-7 minutes. Dig in. If you don't have an air fryer you can bake the toast for 10 minutes at 400 degrees on a lined sheet pan.