Introducing Crispy Air Fryer Frozen Edamame - the best healthy and high protein vegan snack. This recipe is easy to make and healthy for you. I love to snack on this edamame but it also works as a tasty salad or nourish bowl topper.
Why you'll love this recipe
This simple edamame makes a perfect healthy snack.
This recipe is extremely easy to make.
This recipe is healthy, vegetarian, gluten free and vegan.
It is high in protein and a complete protein source.
Toss together edamame with seasoning and oil.
Add edamame to air fryer.
Top with chili oil (optional) and dig in.
- frozen edamame
- sesame oil
- garlic powder
- miso dressing
The extra edamame can be stored in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 2 days. Keep in mind the edamame will lose its crisp as time goes on.
You just need an air fryer or oven for this recipe. I love my Ninja XL air fryer and highly recommend it!
Can I make this in the oven?
Yes, I would bake at 425 degrees on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper for 20-30 minutes.
- cashews - can sub hemp seeds or sub both the water and the cashews with olive oil
- maple syrup - can be subbed with honey
Other air fryer recipes
If you make this Crispy Air Fryer Frozen Edamame, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Crispy Air Fryer Frozen Edamame
- 1 16 oz pack edamame - thawed* and shelled
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼-1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon miso dressing optional, I used Haven's Kitchen
- Add edamame to a bowl and mix together with all ingredients until all of the beans are coated
- Transfer edamame to air fryer in an even and flat layer. Air fry at 400 degrees for 8-12 minutes, until crisp.
- Serve edamame and enjoy. I topped mine with chili oil.