Air fryer apple pie toast - the fall toast recipe of your dreams. This toast is made in less than 10 minutes and is the perfect fall breakfast or snack. It also has healthy ingredients for you like almond butter, apples, cinnamon and honey.
Why you'll love this recipe
It tastes like apple pie but is much easier to make and healthier for you!
It is the perfect fall breakfast or snack.
Thanks to the almond butter it is full of healthy fats.
No more skipping breakfast, this recipe is ready in 10 minutes or less.
- bread - Use sourdough for best results.
- almond butter- Almond butter adds healthy fat to the recipe. Any nut butter works here.
- apple - Apple pie adds fall flavor to this recipe.
- honey - Honey adds additional sweetness.
- cinnamon - Cinnamon rounds out the sweetness.
See the recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.
- Almond butter- can be subbed with any nut butter
- Apple - can be subbed with any fruit
- Honey - can be subbed with maple syrup or agave
Add toppings to toast.
Air fry toast.
Add additional toppings and serve.
You just need an air fryer for this recipe. I love my ninja XL air fryer. I also included oven instructions.
You can store the extra toast in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 1 day.
Use good quality bread for the best toast. I like sourdough from a local bakery.
This toast is a very easy version of apple pie for those of us who are not going to commit to making apple pie.
Almond butter contains healthy fats and vitamins e and magnesium.
In my opinion, yes! I use mine several times a week. It makes cooking much more convenient.
Other toast recipes to try
If you make this Air Fryer Apple Pie Toast, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me! Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to get my latest recipes delivered to your inbox.
Air Fryer Apple Pie Toast
- 1 slice bread I like sourdough
- 1-2 tablespoons almond butter or peanut butter
- ¼ apple - finely sliced
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon bee pollen optional
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped mint optional
- 1.) Spread almond butter on bread. Top with apples. Sprinkle cinnamon and drizzle over honey.
- 2.) Air fry toast for 6 minutes at 400 degrees or bake at 400 degrees in your oven for about 10 minutes on a lined sheet pan.
- 3.) Once toast is done cooking top with mint and bee pollen.