This Herby Crispy Potato and White Bean Salad is the perfect summer salad. This is an upgraded potato salad, instead of mayo it has a fresh olive oil vinaigrette and lots of fresh herbs. The potatoes are also baked to crispy perfection instead of boiled. Delicious.
For another delicious salad try my dill pickle salad with white beans.
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make.
It is the perfect summer salad.
The recipe is vegetarian, gluten free, rich in plant protein and can be made vegan.
Mayo haters rejoice, this potato salad has NO mayo in it.
Instructions to make potato salad with basil, dill and mint
Roast your potatoes.
Mix together dressing.
Toss together salad.
- garlic powder
- olive oil
- maple syrup
- apple cider vinegar
- cherry tomatoes
- white beans
You can store the salad in your fridge in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
You just need your oven, a sheet pan and some mixing bowls for this recipe.
Is this recipe vegan?
To make this recipe vegan just leave out the feta. This recipe is vegetarian with no substitutions.
- maple syrup - can be subbed with honey, brown sugar or even agave
- apple cider vinegar - can be subbed with champagne vinegar or another culinary grade vinegar
- feta - use vegan feta, sub goat cheese or omit
Other salad recipes
If you make this Herby Crispy Potato and White Bean Salad, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Herby Crispy Potato and White Bean Salad
- Crispy potatoes
- 6 red potatoes - diced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- pinch salt/pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove - grated or minced
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- juice from ½ lemon
- salt/pepper to taste
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Other salad ingredients
- 2 small cucumbers - finely chopped
- ¼ cup mint - finely chopped
- ¼ cup basil - finely chopped
- ¼ cup dill - finely chopped
- ½ block feta - crumbled
- 1 8 oz clamshell or container of cherry tomatoes - halved
- 1 can white beans - drained
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add potatoes to a sheet pan and toss with oil and spices. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until crisp.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add cooked potatoes to a bowl along with the rest of the ingredients. Toss to combine and dig in.