These Air fried Sesame Garlic Green Beans will be your new favorite way to eat green beans. They are extremely easy to make and so good. They are ready in less than 15 minutes thanks to the air fryer. These green beans pair so well with any protein, yum!
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make.
It is the perfect veggie side.
The recipe is vegetarian, vegan high protein and gluten free.
Toss green beans with sesame oil mixture.
Air fry green beans for 8-10 minutes.
Serve green beans with your favorite protein and dig in.
- green beans
- sesame oil
- soy sauce
- rice vinegar
- garlic cloves
- maple syrup
- sesame seeds
- red pepper flakes
You can store the extra green beans in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 3 days.
You just need an air fryer or an oven for this recipe.
What air fryer do I use?
I love my ninja XL air fryer.
Can I make these in the oven?
Yes I included instructions for both the oven and the air fryer.
- maple syrup - can be subbed with honey, brown sugar or even agave
- rice vinegar - can be subbed with apple cider vinegar
Other veggie sides
If you make this Air Fried Sesame Garlic Green Beans, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Air fried Sesame Garlic Green Beans
- 1 pound green beans
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- pinch red pepper flakes
- Mix together sesame oil, vinegar, garlic, maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Toss together green beans with sesame oil mixture and sesame seeds.
- Add green beans to an even layer to your air fryer, I had to do mine in 2 batches. Air fry at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Serve with your favorite protein.
- Oven instructions: Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Bake for 14-16 minutes.