Healthy Cinnamon Sugar Air Fried Apple Fries (vegan, paleo, gluten free)
Cinnamon and sugar are a match made in heaven. If you love this flavor combination than you need to try these Healthy Cinnamon Sugar Air Fried Apple Fries (vegan, paleo, gluten free).
These apple fries are the perfect sweet snack. They get crunchy thanks to the cinnamon, sugar and starch coating.
Let's get into the recipe.
These air fried apple fries are
- a perfect healthy snack
- perfect for fall
- easy to make
- vegan, gluten free and paleo
What do I need to make air fried apple fries?
- arrowroot starch or cornstarch
- coconut sugar
- brown sugar
- liquid oil of choice
How do I make air fried apple fries?
- Toss together apples with all ingredients.
- Add apples to air fryer. Air fry until cooked through.
WHAT AIRFRYER DO I HAVE?
I have the ninja foodie XL air fryer and I love it.
Other vegan snacks to try
If you make these Healthy Cinnamon Sugar Air Fried Apple Fries (vegan, paleo, gluten free), please leave me a rating and review on this blog post.
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- 2 apples - cored and cut into "fries"
- ¼ cup arrowroot starch or cornstarch
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- ½ tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp liquid oil of choice
- Add apples to a bowl. Toss with starch, sugar, cinnamon and oil until every slice is mostly coated. Depending on the size of your apples you may have some of the coating left.
- Add apples to your air fryer in an even layer. Air fry at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes (shaking halfway through) until apples are browned and slightly crisped. They will still be soft and not as crisp as actual fries.
- Serve and enjoy. These fries go great with my vegan fruit dip.
Leave a Reply