Vegan Pizza Wrap with Mushrooms and White Beans
I love pizza, but sometimes I don't want it in its traditional form. So, I decided to make pizza into a wrap. This Vegan Pizza Wrap with Mushrooms and White Beans combines pizza and a wrap and it is so good.
This wrap has white beans for protein, and bell pepper and mushrooms for veggies. It is super flavorful, yet simple to make.
Let's get into the recipe.
This vegan pizza wrap is
- easy to make
- healthy for you
- flavorful and delicious
- full of fiber
- higher in protein
What do I need to make a vegan pizza wrap?
- bell pepper
- nutritional yeast
- marinara sauce
- white beans
How do I make a vegan pizza burrito?
- Cook all of your filling ingredients in a skillet.
- Add filling to a warmed tortilla and roll burrito style.
- If you want your wrap to be crispy, air fry for 6 minutes or bake for 10.
- Let wrap cool and dig in.
Other vegan wraps and sandwiches to try
If you make this Vegan Pizza Wrap with Mushrooms and White Beans, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 25 minutes
This makes enough for 2 wraps
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup baby bella mushrooms - roughly chopped
- 1 bell pepper - sliced
- 1 small bunch basil - finely chopped
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 1 can white beans
+2 tortillas of choice, gluten free if needed.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add bell pepper, mushrooms basil, balsamic, salt, pepper, paprika, and nutritional yeast. Cook for 8 minutes. Add marinara sauce and white beans to the pan and stir to combine. Cook for 3 more minutes.
- Heat tortilla in microwave for 30 seconds. Add filling to wrap and roll burrito style. Repeat with second wrap if making.
- If you would like your wrap crispy, air fry at 400 degrees for 6 minutes or bake at 425 degrees on a lined sheet pan for 15 minutes.
- Let burritos cool and dig in.