My favorite sweet snack is a juicy date topped with tahini and dark chocolate. So, I knew I had to make an actual dessert out of it. These Vegan No Bake Date Tahini and Oatmeal Bars with Dark Chocolate are my new favorite easy dessert recipe.
These bars only have 5 ingredients, are easy to make and are no bake.
Let's get into the recipe.
These date tahini and oatmeal bars with dark chocolate are
- vegan, gluten free and dairy free
- made with 5 ingredients
- no bake
- easy to make
- healthy for you
- high in fiber
What ingredients do I need to make date tahini and oatmeal bars?
- coconut oil
- rolled oats
- dark chocolate
What can I substitute in this no bake oatmeal bar recipe?
- Tahini can be subbed with another drippy nut butter. If your nut butter is really thick add more coconut oil.
How do I store the extras?
These can be stored in a sealed container or bag in your freezer for months, or your refrigerator for about a week.
Other easy vegan dessert recipes
If you make these Vegan No Bake Tahini Oatmeal Date bars with Dark Chocolate please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
Vegan No Bake Date Tahini and Oatmeal Bars with Dark Chocolate
These vegan no bake date tahini and oatmeal barks with dark chocolate will be your new go to snack.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25 minutes
This makes one 8x8 baking dish worth of bars
- 14 juicy dates
- ½ cup drippy tahini
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 2 dark chocolate bars - chopped + 1 tsp coconut oil
+ optional flaky sea salt
- Add tahini, dates, oatmeal and coconut oil to a food processor. Blend until a paste forms. I had to scrape down the sides of my food processor several times.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Press tahini mixture into the baking dish.
- Melt together dark chocolate and coconut oil. I melted mine in the microwave at 30 second intervals for about 90 seconds.
- Spread melted chocolate over tahini date mixture.
- Freeze bars for 20-30 minutes, or refrigerate for 3 hours until hardened. Bars can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer. Top with flaky sea salt if using.