Pudding is a classic dessert and something I remember having often when I was little. Banana pudding with vanilla wafers stands out in particular. The stove top method of making pudding can be a little fickle and difficult.
This Banana Vanilla Silken Tofu Pudding with Cookie Crumble (vegan) is made in your blender with a special ingredient - tofu! You can't taste the tofu at all in this pudding but it makes this pudding super creamy and high protein! I added a simple cookie crumble to top off this dessert. Even with making the cookie crumble the whole dessert only takes about 20 minutes to make.
This banana silken tofu pudding is
- easy to make
- high in protein
- lower in sugar
- healthy for you
- a perfect healthy treat
- plant based, dairy free and gluten free
What ingredients do I need for banana tofu pudding?
- silken tofu
- coconut sugar
- vanilla extract
- coconut oil
- oat flour
- plant milk
If you make this Banana Vanilla Silken Tofu Pudding with Cookie Crumble (vegan), please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!Print
Banana Vanilla Silken Tofu Pudding with Cookie Crumble (vegan)
This Banana Vanilla Silken Tofu Pudding with Cookie Crumble (vegan) is a delicious and high protein plant based pudding.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Category: dessert
This makes 1-2 servings
- 1 block silken tofu - drained
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 banana
- ½ cup oat flour
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp tahini or almond butter
- 1-2 tablespoon plant milk
+optional additional sliced bananas for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together cookie ingredients and form one large cookie. Bake for 10-12 minutes on a lined sheet pan.
- Remove cookie from oven and let cool.
- While cookie is cooling, add all pudding ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Let pudding set for 20-30 minutes in the refrigerator. Crumble cookie on top and serve.
Keywords: pudding, banana pudding, vegan pudding, tofu pudding
I adapted this recipe a bit - didn't have a banana, so I made it without that into a vanilla tofu pudding. It is so creamy and tasty. The cookie crumble I made with tahini, which gave it a strong tahini, slightly bitter flavor - I still enjoyed it, but will try it with almond or peanut butter in the future.
Overall this recipe was super fast and easy!