Chocolate chip cookies are a classic dessert, and one of my favorites. Sometimes though you don't feel like making a full batch. That is where this Healthy Single Serve Chocolate Chip Cookie (vegan) recipe comes to the rescue.
I have never had a levain style cookie, but I imagine that this cookie tastes very similar. It has a crispier outside and a soft gooey inside. It is big enough to share but I doubt you will want to, it is delicious!
Why you'll love this recipe
- This cookie is made with healthier for you ingredients.
- It is easy to make and made in one bowl
- It is vegan, gluten free, oil free, and refined sugar free
- Move over levain, this cookie is a healthy version of the classic levain cookie!
Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix.
Add cookie to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Let cool and enjoy!
- almond butter
- coconut sugar
- oat flour
- baking soda
- oat flour
- chocolate chips
How many servings does this make?
This makes 1-2 servings. It is small enough to eat alone, but big enough where you could share with a friend.
How is this cookie healthy?
Eating this cookie is not the same as eating vegetables, however it is made with healthier ingredients like oat flour and almond butter. It has lots of healthy fats and fiber so it won't spike your blood sugar.
- Almond butter - can be subbed with another thick nut butter like cashew, sun butter or peanut
- Coconut sugar - can be subbed with brown sugar
If you have extra cookie leftover, store it in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 3 days.
Other healthy vegan cookie recipes to try:
If you try this Healthy Single Serve Chocolate Chip Cookie (vegan) please leave me a rating and review on this post, this is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
Healthy Single Serve Chocolate Chip Cookie (vegan)
This Healthy Single Serve Chocolate Chip Cookie (vegan) will be your new favorite cookie recipe.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: american
- Diet: Vegan
- 3 tbsp almond butter (another thick nut butter should work)
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp oat flour
- 3-4 tablespoon chocolate chips (add more or less to your preference)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients except for chocolate chips to a small bowl. Mix until just combined. Lastly fold in your chocolate chips.
- Form a cookie on a lined sheet pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the edges have started to brown. The cookie will seem a little un done but will firm up while cooling.
This makes 1 cookie
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 450
- Sugar: 30
- Fat: 27
Keywords: single serve cookie, single serve healthy cookie