I swear I am a different person when it is warm out. Not only am I happier, I feel like I crave even more fresh healthy foods, especially fruit and raw veggies. This Mango Corn Red Pepper Salsa is perfect for the warmer weather.
Let's get into the recipe.
This mango corn salsa is
- perfect for summer and spring
- amazing on its own or as a topping for burrito bowls or tacos
- so easy to make
- packed with fresh ingredients
What ingredients do I need to make mango corn salsa?
- red onion
- red bell pepper
- parsley or cilantro
- chili powder
- garlic powder
How do I store the leftovers?
This salsa is best stored in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 5 days.
Other plant based dips and sauces to try
If you make this Mango Corn Red Pepper Salsa please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
Mango Corn Red Pepper Salsa
This mango corn red pepper salsa is a delicious vegan side dish.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
This makes a good amount of salsa - 5-6 servings
- 1 cup diced mango (from about 1 mango)
- ½ red onion - diced
- 1 red bell pepper - finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked corn (I used frozen and cooked it, canned or fresh would also work)
- 1 jalapeno - finely chopped with seeds removed (omit if sensitive to spice)
- ¼ cup chopped parsley or cilantro (cilantro is best)
- juice from 1 lime
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Add all salsa ingredients to a bowl and toss to combined.
- Eat salsa with chips or use it to top a burrito bowl or tacos.
Leave a Reply