Vegan Avocado Crema
The sauce makes the meal in my opinion. There is nothing like a delicious sauce to tie together a plant based dish. Sauces are also a way to pack in extra veggies and nutrients. This vegan avocado crema is one of my go to sauce recipes.
Let's get into the recipe:
This avocado crema is
- made with only 6 ingredients
- easy to make
- high in fiber
- full of healthy fats
- a delicious vegan sauce or dip
- nut free
- gluten free
What do I need to make avocado crema?
- black pepper
How do I make vegan avocado crema?
- Simply add everything to your food processor and blend until smooth!
What should I eat avocado crema with?
- burritos and burrito bowls
Other vegan sides and sauces to try
If you make this vegan avocado crema please leave me a rating and review on this blog post, this is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 bunch cilantro - roughly chopped
- juice from 1 lime
- ½ tsp salt - adjust as needed
- ½ tsp black pepper - adjust as needed
- ½ cup creamy unsweetened vegan yogurt (I like coconut specifically Cocojune brand)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor (blender works too but it's more difficult to blend). Blend until smooth. If you don't have a food processor or blender you can do this by hand but it won't get as creamy.
- Use crema as a topping for salads, tacos, or eat it on its own with chips.
Leave a Reply