High Protein Green Goddess Cottage Cheese Yogurt Dip - a delicious healthy dip. This recipe is insanely easy to make. Thanks to the cottage cheese and greek yogurt this dip is so creamy and packed with nutrients. This dip tastes delicious paired with fresh chopped veggies or crackers.
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make and ready in less than 10 minutes.
No extensive cleanup for this recipe, it is made in your food processor.
It is vegetarian and gluten free.
Thanks to the cottage cheese and greek yogurt this recipe is high in protein.
It is perfect the perfect healthy dip.
- cottage cheese - This makes the dip creamy and high in protein.
- greek yogurt - This helps make the dip creamy and adds protein.
- garlic - Garlic is a must for flavor.
- chives - Chives add flavor.
- parsley - Parsley adds flavor.
- dill - Dill adds flavor.
- lemon - Lemon adds acidity.
See the recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.
- dill, parsley, chives - Any of these herbs can be subbed out with your favorite herb - mint, basil and scallions are good options.
Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend.
Serve with your favorite veggies and dipping vessels.
You can store the extra dip in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 5 days.
You need a food processor for this recipe. I just got a Cuisinart 9-cup processor and I am obsessed.
Use a good quality cottage cheese and greek yogurt for the best tasting dip. I love Good Culture cottage cheese and Siggi's yogurt.
Fresh herbs are essential to a tasty dip. Make sure they are bright and green.
No, cottage cheese is not vegan it is made from dairy/
To make this dip vegan you could use a vegan yogurt instead of greek yogurt and cottage cheese.
Other cottage cheese recipes to try
If you make these High Protein Green Goddess Cottage Cheese Yogurt Dip, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me! Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to get my latest recipes straight to your inbox.
High Protein Green Goddess Cottage Cheese Yogurt Dip
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- juice from 1 lemon
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- ¼ cup chives
- ¼ cup parsley
- ¼ cup dill
- 1 clove garlic
- salt to taste I used about ¼ a teaspoon
- black pepper to taste I used about ⅛ teaspoon
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Serve with your favorite sides or as a spread on toast.