Easy Vegan Yogurt Sauce (with garlic and herbs)
It is funny, a lot of my recipe requests are for my most simple recipes. I posted several recipes using this vegan yogurt sauce as a dip and I had countless requests for the sauce recipe. So, I finally got around to making up a recipe for it. This Easy Vegan Yogurt Sauce (with garlic and herbs) is my go to sauce recipe and it goes great on just about anything.
This vegan yogurt sauce is
- made with only 7 ingredients
- easy to make
- packed with gut healing properties
This vegan yogurt sauce goes great with
- as a burger or sandwich topping
What do I need to make an easy vegan yogurt sauce?
- olive oil
Other vegan sides and sauces
If you make this Easy Vegan Yogurt Sauce (with garlic and herbs), please leave me a rating and review on this post, this is the best way to support me!
Tag me on instagram so I can repost you!
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup vegan unsweetened yogurt (I like coconut specifically the Cocojune brand)
- juice from ½ lemon
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 garlic cloves - minced
- ½ cup parsley (or sub your favorite herb!)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and mix until smooth