I know I am the last person in the world, but I finally go an air fryer! I don't know what took me so long but I am so excited to have one. Now that I have one, I have been air frying anything I can and loving it. These Crispy Air Fried Maple Sriracha Brussels Sprouts are my first official air fryer recipe.
Even if you aren't a brussels sprouts fan, I encourage you to try this recipe. These brussels get so crispy and flavorful in the air fryer.
Let's get into the recipe
These air fried brussels sprouts are
- vegan, vegetarian and gluten free
- healthy for you
- spicy and sweet
- easy to make
- made in your air fryer
- crispy and delicious
What do I need to make sriracha maple brussels sprouts?
- brussels sprouts
- maple syrup
- apple cider vinegar
What air fryer do I use?
I debated for a long time what air fryer to purchase. I settled on the Ninja Foodie XL and I am so happy with it. It is big enough to cook most things in one go around.
What can I substitute in this recipe?
- Maple syrup can be subbed with honey
- Sriracha can be subbed with hot sauce
Other yummy plant based sides to try
If you make these Crispy Air Fried Maple Sriracha Brussels Sprouts, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
Crispy Air Fried Maple Sriracha Brussels Sprouts
These crispy air fried maple sriracha brussels sprouts are a delicious way to enjoy brussels sprouts.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound (about 4 cups) brussels sprouts - halved with ends cut off
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp maple syrup
- 1 ½ tbsp sriracha
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- Toss brussels in oil, maple syrup, sriracha, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes, shaking halfway through. If you want to use your oven bake at 400 degrees on a lined sheet pan for 30 minutes.
- Top brussels with additional sriracha (optional) and enjoy.
So easy and so delicious!! My favorite brussel sprouts recipe!