Pancakes hold a special place in my heart. I have fond childhood memories of making pancakes on a sunday with my dad. Somehow, it took me years of having a vegan food blog to make vegan pancakes. This 3 Ingredient Banana Oat Pancakes (Vegan) recipe is the perfect easy and delicious pancake recipe.
For another yummy pancake recipe try my high protein pancakes with cottage cheese!
Why you'll love this recipe
- It is vegan, gluten free, dairy free and egg free.
- It is easy to make and made in your blender with just 3 ingredients.
- Thanks to the oats these pancakes are the perfect healthy breakfast.
How to make 3 ingredient banana pancakes
- Blend your pancake ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour batter into a skillet over medium low heat and cook each pancake for 2-3 minutes each side.
- That's it!
What ingredients do I need for this banana pancake recipe?
- Almond Milk
- Baking powder (optional)
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Almond milk - can be subbed with your favorite milk.
You can store the extra pancakes in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the pancakes and reheat them at your leisure.
No, the banana is essential to this recipe.
Yes, to make these pancakes high in protein sub out ¼ cup of the oats with your favorite protein powder.
Do not over blend the batter as this will make it gummy.
Baking powder will make the pancakes more fluffy but it is not necessary.
Other healthy breakfast recipes:
If you make these 3 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan) please leave me a rating and review on this blog post, this is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so i can repost you!
3 ingredient banana oat pancakes (vegan)
- 1 blender
- 1 banana
- 1 ⅓ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk
Other optional ingredients
- 1 teaspoon baking powder for fluffiness
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup for extra sweetness
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Grease a skillet or griddle and bring to medium low heat.
- Pour about ¼ of batter per pancake into the griddle. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Serve pancakes with your favorite toppings. I went with maple syrup, bananas, almond butter and chia seeds.