Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding - this is a fall take on a classic chia pudding recipe. If you love pumpkin you will love this recipe. It is super easy to make and full of rich fall flavor. This is a chia pudding recipe that you will want to make again and again.
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make and requires no cooking.
It is vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free and vegan.
It is the perfect healthy dessert.
Ingredients for sweet and spicy baked carrots
- Pumpkin - pumpkin makes this chia pudding taste like pie.
- Plant milk - I used almond milk.
- Maple syrup - maple syrup provides unrefined sweetness.
- Chia seeds - chia seeds pack this with fiber.
- Pumpkin spice - this enhances the pumpkin flavor
See the recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.
- Maple syrup - can sub honey.
- Plant milk - can sub dairy milk.
- Pumpkin spice - can sub cinnamon or a mixture of cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom.
Add all ingredients to a jar or glass and mix.
Add toppings and dig in.
You can store the chia pudding in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 3 days. This is a perfect meal prep recipe.
To prevent clumps stir your chia pudding after 5-10 minutes.
Chia seeds are full of fiber and even have some protein. They also have omega 3s.
I recommend adding sweetener otherwise the pudding will be very bland.
Yes, you may just need more liquid.
Other healthy desserts to try
If you make this Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me! Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to get my latest recipes delivered to your inbox.
pumpkin pie chia pudding
- 3 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¾ cup plant milk
- +optional toppings of yogurt and granola
- Mix all ingredients in a small glass or mason jar until fully combined. Refrigerate pudding for 1 hour or overnight. It is recommended to stir the chia pudding after 10 minutes to prevent clumping.
- Top with your favorite toppings and serve.