These fried chimichurri eggs are a fun alternative to the viral pesto eggs. They are super easy to make and require only two ingredients. Pair them with your favorite potatoes, sourdough or some avocado. Delicious!
Why you'll love this recipe
It's full of flavor thanks to the chimichurri sauce.
These eggs are perfect for a healthy breakfast.
This recipe is dairy free, vegetarian, and gluten free.
Eggs make this recipe rich in healthy fats and protein.
Add chimichurri sauce to a skillet over medium heat.
Fry eggs until cooked through.
Serve with your favorite toppings and sides and dig in!
- chimichurri sauce - I like the haven's kitchen brand but other places such as trader joes carry it.
- eggs - Eggs are a great source of protein.
I do not recommend storing this recipe, I recommend eating the eggs right away.
You just need a skillet for this recipe.
What sides go best with this recipe?
I like roasted potatoes with this recipe!
Use pasture raised eggs for the best tasting eggs.
- chimchurri - can be subbed with pesto
Other healthy breakfast recipes
If you make these Fried Chimichurri Eggs, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Fried Chimichurri Eggs
- ¼ cup chimichurri*
- 2 eggs
- Add chimichurri to a skillet over medium heat. Spread out into an even layer.
- Add in two eggs, cover and cook until cooked through to desired level.
- Serve with your favorite sides and toppings. I went with avocado and roasted sweet potatoes.