Introducing blended oatmeal. It is like your standard oatmeal but smooth and creamy. This blended oatmeal is a delicious way to enjoy oatmeal. Plus it is made with simple ingredients and only takes about 5 minutes to make.
This oatmeal is super easy to make. All you do is blend up the ingredients and then heat on your stove top. So simple. Plus it is packed with nutrients like protein, fiber and healthy fats.
Let's get into the recipe.
This high protein blender oatmeal is
- gluten free, dairy free, egg free and plant based
- high in protein
- easy to make
- made with healthier for you ingredients
- smooth and creamy
Ingredients for blended oatmeal with protein powder
- chia seeds
- protein powder
- chia seeds
- maple syrup
See recipe card for quantities.
Instructions to vegan creamy blended oatmeal
Step 1: Add all oatmeal ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Step 2: Heat on stovetop until thickened. Serve and top with your favorite toppings.
- Maple syrup- can be subbed with coconut sugar, honey, stevia or any sweetener
I love my Vitamix 7500 blender and used it for this recipe. However, you can use any blender.
Storage instructions for high protein blended oatmeal
If you have leftover oatmeal, you can store it in a sealed container in your fridge for up to two or so days.
Other vegan breakfast recipes
If you make this Blended Oatmeal, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost youPrint
This blended oatmeal with protein powder is a unique way to enjoy oatmeal.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: american
This makes 1 serving Oatmeal
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder (I like Sprout Living use code avocadoskillet for 20% off)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tsp maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Add all oatmeal ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add oatmeal to a small pot on the stove over medium heat. Stir for about 5-6 minutes until oatmeal has thickened.
- Pour oatmeal into a bowl. Top with desired toppings and serve.
Keywords: blended oatmeal, vegan oatmeal, high protein oatmeal
Leave a Reply