Baked Maple Balsamic Carrots - the perfect fall veggie side dish. These carrots are so good yet simple to make. They pair well with any protein whether that be meat, fish, or tofu.
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make and made in your oven.
The maple and balsamic give this squash perfect fall flavor.
It is vegetarian, vegan, dairy free and gluten free.
It is the perfect veggie side and goes so well with any protein.
- maple syrup
- garlic powder
See the recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.
- balsamic - could be subbed with another sweeter vinegar such as champagne vinegar.
- maple syrup - can be subbed with honey.
Toss together carrots with oil and spices.
Add to sheet pan and bake.
You can store the extra carrots in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 4 days.
Use a good quality balsamic for the best tasting carrots.
Carrots are full of vitamins like c and a which can promote healthy vision.
Balsamic vinegar is not fermented. It is created by pressing grapes into barrels.
Other veggie sides to try
If you make these Baked Maple Balsamic Carrots, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me! Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to get my latest recipes delivered straight to your inbox.
Maple Balsamic Carrots
- 5 carrots - roughly chopped
- ½ tablespoon balsamic
- ½ tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ tablespoon oil
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add carrots to a bowl and toss with oil, balsamic, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add carrots to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper (or a non stick sheet pan) and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve carrots and enjoy!