Introducing air fried frozen gnocchi, the recipe you never knew you needed. The gnocchi gets so crispy in the air fryer and is ridiculously easy to make. The gnocchi gets so crispy in the air fryer and when paired with the garlic powder it is so good. I used trader joes cauliflower gnocchi but any frozen gnocchi can work. It works as a snack or a full meal.
If you're looking for another easy air fryer recipe try my air fryer frozen edamame.
Why you'll love this recipe
This recipe is so easy to make.
It makes a delicious dinner or snack.
This recipe is vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free.
The air fryer gets this gnocchi so crispy - yum!
Toss gnocchi with oil and spices.
Add gnocchi to air fryer and air fry for 12-14 minutes.
- garlic powder
Store the leftover gnocchi in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 2 days.
You need an air fryer for this recipe. I love my Ninja XL.
What sides go well with this gnocchi?
This gnocchi goes well with tomato sauce, pesto or any pasta sauce.
- olive oil - can be subbed with another neutral oil
Other air fryer recipes
If you make these Air Fried Frozen Gnocchi, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Air Fried Frozen Gnocchi
- 1 bag frozen gnocchi I used trader joes cauliflower gnocchi
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- black pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼-1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Add gnocchi to a bowl with oil, black pepper, salt and garlic powder. Toss to combine.
- Add gnocchi to air fryer in an even layer. Air fry at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes, shaking every 4 or so minutes.
- Let gnocchi cool and serve with your favorite sides or toppings. I dipped mine in tomato sauce.