Sweet potatoes are my favorite, especially for baking. I have been trying to cut back on sugar, so I made these 4 Ingredient Sweet Potato Oatmeal Cookies (vegan). These cookies have no added sweetener unless you add chocolate chips.
These cookies are not very sweet, so if you want them sweeter I recommend adding some coconut sugar. They would be perfect for breakfast because they have both oatmeal and almond butter. I love them for a healthy snack.
Let's get into the recipe.
These sweet potato oatmeal cookies are
- vegan and gluten free
- easy to make
- healthy for you
- made with only 4 ingredients
- perfect for a breakfast or snack
What ingredients do I need to make sweet potato oatmeal cookies?
- mashed sweet potato
- rolled oats
- almond butter
- chocolate chips (optional)
- cinnamon (optional)
How do I make 4 ingredient sweet potato cookies?
- Add all your ingredients to a bowl and mix until just combined.
- Form cookies and bake.
- Dig in!
How do I store the leftovers?
The leftover cookies can be stored in an airtight container in your fridge for up to 5 days or you can freeze them and store them for months.
Other vegan cookie recipes to try
If you make these 4 Ingredient Sweet Potato Oatmeal Cookies (vegan), please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
4 Ingredient Sweet Potato Oatmeal Cookies (vegan)
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- 1 cup cooked and mashed sweet potato
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup almond butter (can sub another nut butter)
- ¾ cup chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix together until just combined.
- Form 8-9 cookies on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. These cookies will not spread so flatten them lightly with your hand.
- Bake cookies for 10-14 minutes. I baked mine for 12 on the dot.