Sometimes you get a craving for cookies, but you don't have all of the necessary little ingredients. I have been there, and it is super frustrating! That is why I made these 4 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies with Tahini (Vegan). These cookies only require 4 simple ingredients and they are so delicious!
Let's get into it:
How do I make these vegan oatmeal cookies?
This may be the easiest cookie recipe ever. All you do is add your 4 ingredients to a bowl and mix. Then refrigerate the dough for about 10 minutes and then bake. That's it, so easy!
These vegan 4 ingredient oatmeal cookies are
- Easy to make (seriously, so easy)
- Healthy for you
- Gluten free
- Have no added sugar (besides the chocolate chips)
- Are delicious!
What ingredients do I need to make vegan oatmeal cookies?
- Chocolate chips
Other yummy vegan cookie recipes to try:
If you make these 4 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies with Tahini (Vegan) please leave me a rating and review on this post! This is the best way to support me.
Give me a tag over on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
4 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies with Tahini (Vegan)
These 4 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies with Tahini (Vegan) are a delicious and easy cookie recipe.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Category: cookies
- Method: oven
This recipe makes 6-7 cookies
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 medium sized spotty or brown bananas
- ¾ cup chocolate chips (adjust to your preference)
- ½ cup tahini (peanut butter could work as a sub)
- Thoroughly mash bananas in a large bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together until just combined.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add cookie dough to your freezer while the oven is preheating (for about 10 minutes).
- Form 6-7 evenly sized cookies on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or silicone. Bake for 11-14 minutes.
Keywords: banana cookies, 4 ingredient cookies, banana oatmeal cookies