Sometimes you get a craving for cookies, but you don't have all of the necessary little ingredients. I have been there, and it is super frustrating! That is why I made these 4 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies with Tahini (Vegan). These cookies only require 4 simple ingredients and they are so delicious!
Why you'll love this recipe
- It is easy to make (seriously, so easy).
- It is vegan, gluten free, and no sugar added (besides the chocolate chips).
- Thanks to the oats, banana and nut butter these cookies are healthy for you.
- Chocolate chips
- Tahini - can be subbed with almond or peanut butter.
This may be the easiest cookie recipe ever. All you do is add your 4 ingredients to a bowl and mix. Then refrigerate the dough for about 10 minutes and then bake. That's it, so easy!
The extra cookies can be stored in a sealed container for up to 3 days in your fridge or you can freeze them for up to 3 months.
For the best tasting cookie make sure your banana is nice and spotty.
To keep these cookies completely sugar free use sugar free chocolate chips like Lily's sweets.
Other yummy vegan cookie recipes to try:
If you make these 4 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies with Tahini (Vegan) please leave me a rating and review on this post! This is the best way to support me.
Give me a tag over on Instagram so I can repost you!
4 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies with Tahini (Vegan)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 medium sized spotty or brown bananas
- ¾ cup chocolate chips adjust to your preference, optional
- ½ cup tahini peanut butter could work as a sub
- Thoroughly mash bananas in a large bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together until just combined.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add cookie dough to your freezer while the oven is preheating (for about 10 minutes).
- Form 6-7 evenly sized cookies on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or silicone. Bake for 11-14 minutes.