Ever since moving to Austin I have been absolutely obsessed with tacos. These Vegan Fall Black Bean Tacos with Cilantro Lime Tahini Sauce are so good and perfect for fall.
These tacos take advantage of everything that is in season right now. The tacos have bell pepper, scallions, carrots and cilantro - everything which is available at your local farmers market right now.
These carrot, scallion and black bean tacos are
- gluten free, vegan and dairy free
- the perfect fall taco recipe
- high in protein
- full of veggies
- easy to make
- high in fiber
- paired with a delicious tahini sauce
Ingredients for vegan fall harvest black bean tacos
- bell pepper
- chili powder
- black beans
- maple syrup
See recipe card for quantities.
Instructions for making simple veggie black bean tacos
Step 1: Add carrots, bell pepper, garlic and scallions to the pan and cook for 8 minutes.
Step 2: Add spices, beans and salsa to the pan. Cook for 5 more minutes.
Step 3: Blend together cilantro lime tahini sauce ingredients.
Step 4: Form the tacos and top with sauce.
- Black beans- can be subbed with pinto beans
- Cilantro- can be subbed with parsley, although I recommend cilantro
I like a this cuisinart food processor.
Storage instructions for cabbage salad with scallion and basil dressing
The leftover filling can be stored in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 3 days. Then you can heat up the shells and make the tacos as you please.
Other vegan taco and burrito recipes to try
If you make these Vegan Fall Black Bean Tacos with Cilantro Lime Tahini Sauce, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost youPrint
Vegan Fall Black Bean Tacos with Cilantro Lime Tahini Sauce
These Vegan Fall Black Bean Tacos with Cilantro Lime Tahini Sauce are a delicious veggie taco recipe.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: dinner
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: mexican
This makes enough for 4-6 tacos
- 5 scallions - ends cut off and finely sliced
- 1 large bell pepper or 2 small - finely sliced
- ½ cup carrots - finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- pinch salt/pepper
- ¼ cup salsa
- 1 can black beans - drained
- 1 cup packed cilantro
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- pinch salt/black pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼-⅓ cup water (depends on how thick your tahini is and how thick you want your sauce)
+taco shells of choice
+optional toppings of additional chopped cilantro and chopped avocado
- Heat a splash of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add scallions, bell pepper, carrots and garlic to the pan. Cook for 8 minutes.
- Add all remaining filling ingredients to the pan and stir to combine fully. Cook for about 5 more minutes or until everything is cooked through.
- Add all sauce ingredients to a processor or blender. Blend until fully combined.
- Fill your taco shells with filling and top sauce and toppings
Keywords: tacos, black bean tacos, cilantro lime tahini sauce