I have been so into making all the healthy soups lately. It is so fun to mix up the flavors of the soups. This Vegan Cauliflower and Tahini Soup is so good and my latest recipe.
Let's get into the recipe.
This vegan roasted garlic soup is
- easy to make
- healthy for you
- plant based, gluten free and dairy free
- full of veggies and flavor
- vegetable broth
See recipe card for quantities.
Instructions to make easy roasted garlic soup
1.) Add garlic, cauliflower and onion to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
2.) Add veggies to a blender with all remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
3.) Pour out soup and serve.
- Tahini can be subbed with cashew butter but this will alter the flavor
- Miso can be subbed with 1 teaspoon salt
I used my Vitamix blender for this recipe which I love. It is an investment piece but my last Vitamix lasted over 10 years!
The leftover soup can be stored in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 3 days.
How many servings does this make?
This makes 2-3 servings of soup. You could possible stretch it 4 ways but the portion sizes will be small.
Other soup recipes to try
If you make this Vegan Cauliflower and Tahini Soup, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
Vegan Cauliflower and Tahini Soup
This Vegan Cauliflower and Tahini Soup is a delicious vegan soup recipe.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: dinner
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: american
This makes 2 servings of soup
- ½ sweet onion - cut in half
- 1 small bulb garlic - top cut off
- 1 small head cauliflower - cut into florets
- 4 cups? vegetable broth
- ¼ cup tahini
- juice from ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp miso paste (can sub 1 tsp salt if you can't find this)
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cumin
- salt/pepper to taste
+fresh chopped chives or another herb for topping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add garlic, cauliflower and onion to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Roast for 40-45 minutes until everything is softened and cooked through.
- Add cauliflower, onion and garlic to a blender with the remaining soup ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Serve soup with your favorite toppings and sides.
Keywords: vegan cauliflower tahini soup
I really enjoyed the soup, combined with lentils and bread. Also my non-vegan boyfriend did the same. Cozy and warm, it makes a perfect comfort food.
Thank you Frederica!
Delicious soup, quite an original recipe I would say! My husband & I had it on top of basmati rice with coriander & chilli sprinkled on top 🙂 Had the leftovers for lunch today also.
I bet it would also be delicious on top of baked potatoes too, or with bread. YUM, thank you.
Thank you Krystal!