This blog is sponsored by Hamilton Beach but all opinions are my own.
It is fall so that means it is time for all the best soup recipes. This Slow Cooker Vegan Pumpkin Tomato Soup (high protein) is my latest soup recipe. I used my Hamilton Beach 10 Quart Slow Cooker to make this recipe.
Let's get into the recipe.
This slow cooker vegan pumpkin tomato soup is
- easy to make
- healthy for you
- perfect for fall
- higher in protein
- full of veggies and fiber
What ingredients do I need to make a slow cooker vegan pumpkin soup?
- pumpkin puree
- crushed tomatoes
- vegetable broth
- red lentils
- maple syrup
- nutritional yeast
What slow cooker do I use?
I used the Hamilton Beach 10 Quart Slow Cooker for this recipe. I love that I can set it and walk away and continue with my day. The 10 quart slow cooker is amazing because it can fit so much food in it. You could easily make a meal for an entire family in here.
Other vegan soup recipes to try
If you make this Slow Cooker Vegan Pumpkin Tomato Soup (high protein), please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
Slow Cooker Vegan Pumpkin Tomato Soup (high protein)
This makes 3-4 servings of soup
- 1 small sweet onion - finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves - minced
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 23 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup red lentils
- 1 cup basil - finely chopped
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp salt + more to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper + more to taste
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Add garlic and onion to a skillet with a splash of oil. Sautee for ~8 minutes until softened.
- Add all ingredients to your slow cooker. Set to high and cook for 3-4 hours until lentils have softened.
- Once soup is done cooking, blend with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Serve soup with your favorite toppings and sides.