Introducing Salted Dark Chocolate Vanilla Cashew Clusters - the best healthy treat. These dark chocolate covered cashews are a copy cat version of Hu cashews hunks. I opted to make the cashews into clusters for ease and portion control. I love to eat one of these as an afternoon sweet treat.
Why you'll love this recipe
The clusters are a perfect healthy treat.
This recipe is extremely easy to make and no bake.
This recipe is healthy, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free.
The addition of vanilla gives these clusters a special and rich flavor.
Melt chocolate and mix with vanilla.
Mix together cashews and dark chocolate.
Form clusters on a lined sheet pan and refrigerate until set.
- dark chocolate
- coconut oil
The extra clusters can be stored in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 1 week.
You just need your fridge and a sheet pan for this recipe.
Are these clusters healthy for you?
Yes, dark chocolate is full of antioxidants and cashews have magnesium.
Can I use any chocolate here?
Yes, any chocolate works for the chocolate coating.
- dark chocolate - can be subbed with any chocolate that you like
- cashews - can be subbed with any nut
Other no bake desserts
If you make these Salted Dark Chocolate Vanilla Cashew Clusters, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Salted Dark Chocolate Vanilla Cashew Clusters
- Add chocolate chips to a bowl and melt together with coconut oil. I melted mine in the microwave in 3 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval.
- Add vanilla extract to melted chocolate and mix.
- Add cashews to the bowl with the chocolate and mix together until cashews are fully coated.
- Spoon out clusters onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes, until set.
- Dig in an enjoy. Clusters can be stored in a sealed container in your fridge for up to a week.