This Miso Ginger Salmon Bite Bowl with Broccoli is a delicious way to eat salmon. I think the key to really tasty salmon is cubing it and marinating it. This allows the salmon to absorb the most flavor and makes it super juicy. This is a healthy and satisfying recipe that you will want to make again and again.
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make and made on your stove top.
It is high in protein and healthy omega 3s.
It is the perfect healthy dinner.
The recipe is pescatarian and dairy free.
Mix together miso sauce.
Toss salmon with miso sauce.
Pan fry salmon.
Assemble bowls with salmon, broccoli and rice.
- soy sauce
- rice vinegar
- red pepper flakes
- garlic clove
- sesame oil
- garlic powder
- soy sauce - can be subbed with liquid aminos.
- sesame oil - can be subbed with avocado or another neutral oil.
- lime - can be subbed with lemon.
- rice vinegar - can be subbed with apple cider vinegar.
You could store the extra salmon in your fridge for up to 1 day.
You just need a skillet and a sheet pan for this recipe.
Can I air fry the salmon bites?
Yes - you can air fry the bites for 5-7 minutes at 400 degrees.
The longer you marinate the salmon the more flavorful it will be.
Other bowl recipes
If you make this Miso Ginger Salmon Bite Bowls with Broccoli, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Miso Ginger Salmon Bite Bowls with Broccoli
- 1 tablespoon miso
- juice from ½ lime
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons water
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove - minced or grated
- ½ teaspoon ginger - grated
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 filet salmon - cubed
- pinch salt/pepper
- 1 head broccoli optional
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt/pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- + ¼-½ cup cooked white rice or grain of choice
- Add all miso sauce ingredients to a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Toss salmon with miso sauce and let refrigerate and marinate for at least 15 minutes or overnight. If you are marinating overnight make sure to cover the container
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add broccoli to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Toss in oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Roast for 20-30 minutes, until desired level of crispness is reached.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove salmon from sauce (reserving the extra sauce) and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side (top/bottom) starting with the skin side first.
- Assemble bowls with salmon, rice and broccoli. Pour the remaining miso sauce over the bowl.