High Protein Cottage Cheese Pumpkin Pie Milkshake - a delicious fall drink. The ket to this recipe is the frozen cottage cheese. This gives the ice cream like texture. This recipe is similar to a pumpkin smoothie without any banana. So good and super high in protein!
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make and ready in 5 minutes.
It is vegetarian and gluten free.
Thanks to the cottage cheese and protein powder this recipe is high in protein.
Pumpkin gives this milkshake rich fall flavor.
It is perfect for breakfast for as a healthy dessert.
- cottage cheese - Cottage cheese adds protein and creaminess.
- milk - Use dairy or non dairy if desired.
- pumpkin - This is necessary for the pumpkin pie flavor.
- pumpkin spice - Pumpkin spice adds pumpkin flavor to this recipe.
- protein powder - I like truvani vanilla.
- milk - I used almond milk but you can use any milk that you like.
- honey - Honey adds sweetness.
See the recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.
- cottage cheese - can be subbed with frozen greek yogurt
Blend together all ingredients.
Add toppings and serve.
You can store the extra milkshake in a sealed jar in your fridge for up to 24 hours.
Use a good quality cottage cheese for the best tasting milkshake. I like good cultu
Use a good tasting protein powder, I love Truvani vanilla.
Cottage cheese is full of protein and vitamins.
Usually no, but this milkshake is full of protein, fiber and vitamins. It is also minimally sweetened!
Other yummy drinks to try
If you make these High Protein Cottage Cheese Pumpkin Pie Milkshake, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me! Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to get my latest recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
High Protein Cottage Cheese Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth.