If you don't like vegetables, you probably are not preparing them correctly. Harsh, but true news. A great way to cook vegetables is in the air fryer, they get so crispy. This Crispy Air Fried Balsamic Garlic Broccoli is my new favorite way to eat broccoli, it's so good.
Let's get into the recipe.
What do I need to make air fried balsamic garlic broccoli?
- garlic powder
- black pepper
How do I make air fryer balsamic broccoli?
- Toss the broccoli in oil, balsamic and spices.
- Air fry broccoli for 6-7 minutes.
- That's it!
What air fryer do I use?
I debated for a long time what air fryer to purchase. I settled on the Ninja Foodie XL and I am so happy with it. It is big enough to cook most things in one go around.
Other plant based sides to try
If you make this Crispy Air Fried Balsamic Garlic Broccoli, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Crispy Air Fried Balsamic Garlic Broccoli
- 2 heads broccoli - cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Mix together broccoli with balsamic, oil and spices.
- Add broccoli to air fryer and air fry for 6-7 minutes at 400 degrees until desired level of crispness is achieved, shaking once halfway through.