Crispy Garlic Roasted or Air Fried Chickpeas
These Crispy Garlic Roasted or Air Fried Chickpeas are life changing. They are so easy to make and so flavorful and crunchy. I included instructions for both air fryer and oven, but I love to make mine in my air fryer.
Let's get into the recipe.
These garlic roasted chickpeas are
- High in protein
- Perfect for a snack or salad topper
- Healthy for you
- Easy to make
- Made with only 6 ingredients
What do I need to make crispy garlic roasted chickpeas?
- garlic powder
How do I make crispy garlic chickpeas?
- Coat chickpeas in spices and oil.
- Roast chickpeas for 30 minutes or air fry for 15.
- That's it!
What air fryer do I use?
I debated for a long time what air fryer to purchase. I settled on the Ninja Foodie XL and I am so happy with it. It is big enough to cook most things in one go around.
Other vegan air fryer recipes to try
- air fried oyster mushroom sandwich
- air fried sriracha maple brussels sprouts
- salt and vinegar air fried tofu
If you make this recipe, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 can chickpeas - drained and patted dry
- 1 tbsp oil of choice
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- black pepper to taste
- Mix together chickpeas with oil and spices.
- Oven option: Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add chickpeas to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and roast for 30-35 minutes. Air fry option: Add chickpeas to your air fryer in an even layer. Air fry at 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes shaking once halfway through.
- Let chickpeas cool and enjoy.
These were so addicting!