Introducing Cold Ramen Salad with Soy Ginger Dressing (vegan) - your new favorite summer pasta salad. It is cool and refreshing while still being comforting thanks to the noodles. The recipe is also packed with veggies and protein. It is so so delicious!
Check out my Cucumber Sweet Pepper and Avocado salad for another delicious salad recipe.
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make.
It is the perfect summer salad.
The recipe is vegetarian, gluten free, rich in plant protein and vegan.
It is cool and refreshing - perfect for those hot summer days!
Mix together dressing.
Toss together dressing with salad
Serve salad and enjoy.
- bok choy
- soy sauce
- maple syrup
You can store the salad in your fridge in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
You just need your oven, a sheet pan and some mixing bowls for this recipe.
Is this recipe vegan?
Yes this recipe is 100% vegan.
What should I add to this recipe?
This recipe is good on its own but if you wanted to add extra protein eggs or shrimp would be good.
- maple syrup - can be subbed with honey, brown sugar or even agave
- rice vinegar - can be subbed with apple cider vinegar but this will alter the taste
- cashews - can be subbed with any nut or seed
- sesame oil - can be subbed with any other oil
Other salad recipes
If you make this Cold Ramen Salad with Soy Ginger Dressing (vegan), please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Cold Ramen Salad with Soy Ginger Dressing (vegan)
- 1 8-9.5 oz package of ramen noodles - cooked
- 2 heads baby bok choy - finely chopped
- 2 carrots - julienned or finely sliced
- 3 scallions - finely chopped
- 1 cup cashews - roughly chopped or crushed
- ½ cup cilantro - finely chopped
- 1 package 12-16 ounce edamame - cooked and shelled you can buy pre shelled or shell them your self
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 garlic clove - minced or grated
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- Add all salad ingredients to a bowl.
- Mix together dressing.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.