Introducing Dill Pickle White Bean Salad (vegan) - the best salad for spring and summer. This recipe is fresh and easy to make. This no lettuce salad can be prepped ahead of time and will not get soggy. The creamy cashew dressing is packed with dill and tastes like pickle brine. So good!
Why you'll love this recipe
This simple salad makes a perfect spring side dish.
You'll want to drink the dilly vinaigrette.
This recipe is healthy, vegetarian, gluten free and vegan.
Since there is no lettuce in this recipe it won't get soggy or slimy.
Blend together dressing.
Toss together dressing with salad ingredients.
Divide out and serve.
- white beans
- pumpkin seeds
- apple cider vinegar
- maple syrup
- nutritional yeast
The extra salad can be stored in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 3 days.
You just need your cutting board and a blender for this recipe. It's super easy to make and no bake.
Does this salad have pickles in it?
No, it uses fresh cucumbers but it is pickle inspired. The dressing tastes like pickle brine.
- cashews - can sub hemp seeds or sub both the water and the cashews with olive oil
- maple syrup - can be subbed with honey
Other salad recipes to try
If you make this Dill Pickle White Bean Salad (vegan), please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
Dill Pickle White Bean Salad (vegan)
This Dill Pickle White Bean Salad (vegan) will be your new go to salad recipe.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3 1x
- Category: dinner
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: american
- Diet: Vegan
- 2 cucumbers - diced
- 1 green bell pepper - diced
- 1 bunch scallions - finely chopped
- 2 cans white beans - drained
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds (or nut/seed of choice)
- salt/pepper to taste
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup cashews (if you don't have a high powered blender soak them for 4 hours)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 small bunch dill
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- salt/pepper to taste
- Add all dressing ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Mix together all salad ingredients with dressing. Add additional salt and pepper if needed.
This makes 2-3 servings of salad
Keywords: Dill Pickle White Bean Salad (vegan)
This was so easy to make and so delicious! Thank you for the recipe.
Love this recipe! I made it for meal prep and it’s so yummy !