Vegan Soba Noodle Salad with Miso Tahini Sauce
With the warm weather, I am craving all of the fresh ingredients. All I have been wanting to eat is salad. And what better way to eat salad than with noodles. This Vegan Soba Noodle Salad with Miso Tahini Sauce is the perfect combination of noodles and salad.
This salad is fresh and easy to make. It will be your new go to salad recipe.
Let's get into the recipe
This vegan noodle salad is
- served cold
- easy to make
- packed with protein, healthy fats and fiber
- healthy for you
What do I need to make this vegan noodle salad?
- rice wine vinegar
- maple syrup
- soy sauce
- miso paste
- soba noodles
- red cabbage
- bell pepper
Other yummy vegan dinner recipes
If you make this Vegan Soba Noodle Salad with Miso Tahini Sauce please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 40 minutes
This makes 3-4 servings of salad
- 1 can chickpeas - drained
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp oil
Miso tahini sauce
- ½ cup tahini
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove - minced
- juice from ½ lime
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp mustard
Other salad ingredients
- 1 pack cooked soba noodles
- 2 cups finely chopped red cabbage
- 1 carrot - shredded or finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper - finely sliced (I used orange but any color works)
- 1 cup cilantro - finely chopped
- 1 cup cashews - finely chopped (optional but adds some nice crunch)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss chickpeas with oil, salt and pepper. Roast on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper for 30 minutes.
- Mix together your tahini sauce until smooth.
- Mix cooked chickpeas with all other salad ingredients and toss with dressing.