Crispy chickpeas are my favorite. When you cover them in a little sugar, they can become a healthy sweet treat. These Cinnamon Toast Crunch Chickpeas (vegan + gluten free) are made in your air fryer or oven and are so good.
These chickpeas are sweet and crunchy. They make a great high protein and healthy vegan snack. I am obsessed. They are also so easy to make. All in all these are a delicious and must try vegan snack recipe.
Let's get into the recipe.
These crispy cinnamon sugar chickpeas are
- gluten free, dairy free, egg free and plant based
- high in protein
- easy to make
- made with healthier for you ingredients
- made in the air fryer or oven
- perfect for when you are craving a sweet but healthy snack
Ingredients for healthy air fried cinnamon toast crunch chickpeas
- coconut oil
- coconut sugar
See recipe card for quantities.
Instructions for healthy high protein vegan stew
Step 1: Toss your chickpeas in oil, cinnamon and cacao
Step 2: Air fry chickpeas for 12-14 minutes.
Step 3: Serve!
- Coconut sugar- can be subbed with brown sugar
- Coconut oil- can be subbed with another neutral oil
I love my ninja xl air fryer.
Storage instructions for vegan crispy air fried cinnamon sugar chickpeas
The leftover chickpeas can be stored in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 2 days.
Other vegan sweet snacks to try
If you make these Cinnamon Toast Crunch Chickpeas (vegan + gluten free), please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost youPrint
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Chickpeas (vegan + gluten free)
These Cinnamon Toast Crunch Chickpeas (vegan + gluten free) will be your new go to vegan recipe.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 3 1x
- Category: snacks
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: american
- 1 can chickpeas - drained and patted dry
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Add chickpeas to a large bowl and toss in coconut oil, sugar and cinnamon until fully coated.
- Add chickpeas to air fryer and air fry for 10-13 minutes, until crisp. If you do not have an air fryer, roast chickpeas on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy
Keywords: crispy chickpeas, cinnamon toast crunch chickpeas