I love sweets but I do not feel great eating a lot of sugar. I prefer to have fruit with a light sweetener when I am craving dessert. This fall fruit salad with lime yogurt dressing (vegan) is a delicious fruit salad and perfect for when you want a sweet treat.
This salad is so good. The pomegranates add a nice crunch and punch of flavor. The pears and apples pair so well together, plus they are in season right now. Mint of course adds such a nice freshness to this salad. The lime yogurt dressing is also to die for. When I want this salad to be more of a dessert I will top it with some chocolate chips - yum.
Let's get into the recipe.
This simple and healthy cinnamon fall fruit salad is
- gluten free, dairy free, egg free and plant based
- easy to make
- healthy for you
- full of fiber and antioxidants
- the perfect healthy sweet snack
Ingredients for healthy winter fruit salad
- maple syrup
See recipe card for quantities.
Instructions for making Fall Fruit Salad with Sweet Yogurt Dressing
Step 1: Add all fruit to a bowl and toss together.
Step 2: Add all dressing ingredients to a bowl and mix together.
Step 3: Toss together fruit and dressing.
- Pomegranate- can be subbed cranberries
- Lime- can be subbed with lemon
- Maple syrup- can be subbed with honey
You just a large bowl for this recipe. I like these Pyrex bowls.
Storage instructions for Apple Pear and Pomegranate Salad with Mint
The leftover salad can be stored in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 4 days.
Other healthy plant based salads to try
If you make this Fall Fruit Salad with Lime Yogurt Dressing (vegan), please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
Fall Fruit Salad with Lime Yogurt Dressing (vegan)
This fall fruit salad with lime yogurt dressing (vegan) is a delicious and healthy salad recipe.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: appetizer
- Method: chopped
- Cuisine: american
This makes 4-6 servings of salad depending on how much you want to eat
- 3 apples - diced
- 3 pears - diced
- seeds from 1 pomegranate (could sub 1 cup cranberries)
- 1 bunch mint - finely chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup unsweetened vanilla yogurt (or ⅓ cup unsweetened + 1 tsp vanilla)
- 1-2 tablespoon maple syrup (adjust to your sweetness preference)
- 2-3 tablespoon water
- juice from 1 lime
- Add all salad ingredients to a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Pour dressing over fruit and mix together. Serve and enjoy.
Keywords: fruit salad, fall fruit salad, lime yogurt dressing