If you do not like the texture of chia pudding I have a solution for you - blend it. Blending chia pudding gets rid of the texture and makes it taste a lot more like real pudding. This 3 Ingredient Banana Chia Pudding (blended, vegan) is my latest blended chia pudding recipe and it is so good!
Let's get into the recipe.
This 3 ingredient banana pudding with chia seeds is
- Easy to make
- Healthy for you
- Full of fiber and protein
Ingredients for blended banana chia pudding
- Plant milk
- Chia seeds
- Maple syrup - optional
- Cinnamon - optional
Instructions to make three ingredient banana pudding
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a jar or bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
I used a vitamix 7500 series. This blender is an investment that will last you for 10+ years. I absolutely love mine.
Other plant based treats to try
If you make this 3 Ingredient Banana Chia Pudding (blended, vegan), please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
3 Ingredient Banana Pudding (vegan)
This 3 ingredient banana pudding (vegan) is a delicious pudding recipe.
- 1 ripe, spotty banana
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup + 1 tbsp plant milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- pinch cinnamon (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender or processor and blend until smooth.
- Add pudding to a jar or bowl and refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight.
- Serve chia pudding with your favorite toppings.